Dentalum ended the year 2021 with another active quarter, completing acquisitions of three clinics, issued SEK 100 million of bonds through a tap-issue, as well as successfully strengthened the capital structure and investor base through a direct new share issue of SEK 170 million in Dentalum Group, subsequently down streamed to Dentalum Operations.
Fourth quarter October – December 2021
- Reported operating revenue increased to SEK 73.1 million (31.9).
- Operating result (EBITDA) increased to SEK 6.3 million (3.0) where SEK 11.2 million (4.8) was generated in the dental clinics and SEK -4.9 million (-1.8) in the Parent company.
- Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) amounted to SEK -2.1 million (-3.1)
- Group net loss for the quarter was SEK -32.6 million (-8.9)
- Cash flows from operations amounted to SEK 14.3 million (6.3). Net cash flow after investing, and financing activities was SEK 162.2 million (147.4)
- SEK 100 million of bonds were issued under the framework of SEK 600 million, established in the fourth quarter of 2020
- Acquisitions of 3 dental clinics were completed during the quarter (5)
January – December 2021
- Reported operating revenues increased to SEK 234.6 million (57.9).
- Operating result, EBITDA, increased to 38.5 million (5.5) of which SEK 54.4 million (12.9) was generated in the dental clinics and a loss of SEK -15.9 million (-7.4) in the Parent company.
- Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) amounted to SEK 9.3 million (-1.6)
- Group net loss for the period was SEK -39.3 million (-9.4)
- Cash flows from operations increased to SEK 37.2 million (5.3). Net cash flow after investing, financing activities and capital contributions, was SEK 89.2 million (177.4).
- As per December 31, 2021, total equity amounts to SEK 253.8 million (87.7), cash balance of SEK 270.6 million (181.4) and interest-bearing debt of SEK 397.7 million (306.3).
- Acquisitions of 8 dental clinics were completed during the period (11).
For further information, please contact
Max Dorthé Ladow, CEO and co-founder, +46 709 85 97 83, email@example.com
Sofi Eriksson, CFO, +46 705 95 46 33, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.dentalum.com for interim and investor reports
Dentalum Operations AB (publ) is a fast-growing dental service organisation focusing on acquiring profitable and sustainable dental clinics in the Nordics. Dentalum’s philosophy is built on local identity, where the clinic owners continue as entrepreneurs operating the clinics with a high degree of independence post-acquisition. Dentalum’s goal is to build a world class organisation by creating a strong corporate culture, positive work environment and growth opportunities which motivate and engage our coworkers to provide the highest quality of care and a remarkable service to our patients. For more information, please visit www.dentalum.com
This is information that Dentalum Operations AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 09.00 a.m. CET on February 28, 2022.